Welcome to Michael Klinkhamer Photo Productions.
We are now (2023) available again from the Netherlands and ‘open for business’ for a wide range of Photography, Portraits and also Text assignments.
(Chamber of Commerce number 86426745)
Michael Klinkhamer has been working internationally since 2008, mainly in Asia, but also in the US and Australia. And with great success since 2013 in organizing very inspiring Photography Safari Tours.
We also produce special edition (Blurb) magazines and book formats consisting of gripping interviews and extensive high end photography & articles.
Organizing Photography Workshops in Cambodia -Thailand- Vietnam-Laos and the Netherlands with photo tour organization Cambodia Photo Tours.
Workshop analogue/film photography
Portret photography on location
About Michael Klinkhamer
Michael is a romantic rebel who lives in a world full of images and stories. Born in Amsterdam. Raised in the world. Unprejudiced I try to capture the beauty and the reality.
“Photography is more than my job. It is my passion and a license to do my own research and to show the world through the lens with special photos and stories.
Through the photo tours I am able to share my experience with you. Especially in Southeast Asia. Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia. Interested?”
- Australian Photo duffer by Greg T.Ross about Tim PageWhat should have been a salute to legendary photographer Tim Page in Australian RSL-affiliated veterans’ magazine ‘The Last Post’ ends up in a self-centered theater of denial and common theft.
- DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF CAMBODIA 2023best photography tour experience into mystical Cambodia
- a Photography walk around
Guilin-China 1987photography series shot in Guilin-China in 1987.
- Requiem for Photographer Tim PageRequiem for friend, mentor and legend Tim Page, born 25 May 1944 who passed away from illness at the age of 78, on 24th August 2022.
- The Dig Tree – AustraliaDuring our travels through Australia we gradually learned a lot more about the raw history of the continental island ‘down under’. My photos of this […]
- ‘Madrid door de lens in 1985’Fotografie gaat in de basis over het vastleggen van dierbare momenten en herinneringen voor later. Sinds ik terug ben in Nederland na tien jaar gewoond […]
- Cambodia 36 exposures on film in 202236 Exposures is my homage to the people of Cambodia. It is also my tribute to film photography and my love for magazines and photo’s […]
- About the most prominent professor of Khmer/Cambodian History and it’s hidden secrets.Jean-Michel Filippi is the most prominent professor of linguistics at the Royal University of Phnom Penh- Cambodia.For historical and current Khmer knowledge his website is […]
- Phnom Penh Brutalism-Modernism Architecture re-Discovered.Brutalism is derived from the French term, beton brut, which translates to “rough concrete”. Phnom Penh Brutalism-Modernist ArchitectureDiscovered in Cambodia before its been demolished. All […]
- On a raw empty stomach in Phnom Penh Cambodia.Phnom Penh 20 January 2022 While we in the west are deliberating over our viruses, self proclaimed problems and media engulfed fake doom. Being back […]
- Urgency for a cataract surgery in Cambodia, and my tribute to W. Eugene Smith.During my Phnom Penh photography walks I regularly came across a small community of the poorest. On a small plot of waste land, right on […]
- UNStudio delivers International allure to the City of Groningen.“We couldn’t make it anymore more fun.” The well-known winged advertising message from the tax authorities has now become famous tile wisdom in the Netherlands. […]
- Eye (I) Care for CambodiaAt least 1 billion people have a vision impairment that could have been prevented or has yet to be addressed. In 2016 I was asked […]
- Working for CambodiaDuring my time in Cambodia from 2015 until 2020, I was involved and worked as photographer/videographer for local and international NGO’s in Cambodia. (NGO stands […]
- Cambodia is open for photographers to discover NOW!Now more than ever we like to prove to be the perfect photography tour experience into mystical Cambodia The Cambodian tourism ministry announced that fully […]
Booking and contact
Want to know more about a photo tour, workshop photography or do you have a question? Please feel free to contact me using this form: