- Requiem for Photographer Tim Page
Requiem for friend, mentor and legend Tim Page, born 25 May 1944 who passed away from illness at the age of 78, on 24th August 2022.
- Cambodia 36 exposures on film in 2022
36 Exposures is my homage to the people of Cambodia. It is also my tribute to film photography and my love for magazines and photo’s in print. The days when […]
- About the most prominent professor of Khmer/Cambodian History and it’s hidden secrets.
Jean-Michel Filippi is the most prominent professor of linguistics at the Royal University of Phnom Penh- Cambodia.For historical and current Khmer knowledge his website is a great source of information.https://www.publikam.com/en/All […]
- Urgency for a cataract surgery in Cambodia, and my tribute to W. Eugene Smith.
During my Phnom Penh photography walks I regularly came across a small community of the poorest. On a small plot of waste land, right on the edge of the Mekong […]
- Eye (I) Care for Cambodia
At least 1 billion people have a vision impairment that could have been prevented or has yet to be addressed. In 2016 I was asked to do some portraits for […]
- ”Harvest for the World in Cambodia.”
NGOs in Cambodia provide a wide range of services to communities across the country.
- The Art of Portrait Photography
Peter Klashorst is after 60 years of making art a certified “art barbarian” and one of the last art Mohicans. He was at a very young age confident enough to sell his first paintings and never stopped.
- Beautiful & powerful portraits from Cambodia
In 2016 I was in the privileged circumstances to photograph some older authentic men in Cambodia. These men hadn’t lost their pride and spirit despite the sometimes miserable circumstances.
- Flowers in the Dirt
Flowers in Dirt is a series of portraits of underprivileged children that I photographed in Cambodia. My aim is to show the potential of these children and look reality in the eyes.
- Portrait Photography Aboriginals – ‘Time travellers along the highway’
‘Time travelers along the highway’ project 2020. Portretfotografie van Aboriginals.
- Narouz Moltzer the happiest Amsterdam artist during Covid
A spontaneous portrait of Narouz Moltzer. The story behind the happiest Amsterdam artist during Covid.
- The genius vanity spout Pim Fortuyn exposes in front of the camera
We all remember him in the Netherlands. The genius vanity and politician Pim Fortuyn. Undisguised gay, very well-read, and often seen with his 2 poodles on his lap.
- Portrait photography in the UMC hospital in Amsterdam
By photographing employees within the institution, we get to know the people behind the organization more intimately. Corporate photography with a focus on people and business activities with a human touch.
- Portrait photography Joram Baruch
On the occasion of the Solo exhibition of Joram Baruch that took place on 18 to 20 September 2020, I made a reportage and some portrait photographs of this Amsterdam painter.
- Herman Brood painting in his studio
In the 1990s, I visited Herman Brood in his studio for a photoshoot and a portrait session for HP/de tijd.
- Portrait photography from the 90s
In the 90s, the Dutch series Flodder, directed by Dick Maas, was a tremendous success. Below is this talented man who would later claim many more successes with his hand on the chest of former playmate model Tatjana Simec.
- The spontaneous Cambodian model shoot
One day I was asked on very short notice by a photography workshop client who wanted to get into exploring model shoots on location in Cambodia. it is fun to use my local contacts and I always have liked the idea of combining traditional local culture and travel photography with something totally different.