- a Photography walk around
photography series shot in Guilin-China in 1987.
- ‘Madrid door de lens in 1985’
Fotografie gaat in de basis over het vastleggen van dierbare momenten en herinneringen voor later. Sinds ik terug ben in Nederland na tien jaar gewoond te hebben in Azië, stuitte […]
- Cambodia 36 exposures on film in 2022
36 Exposures is my homage to the people of Cambodia. It is also my tribute to film photography and my love for magazines and photo’s in print. The days when […]
- Urgency for a cataract surgery in Cambodia, and my tribute to W. Eugene Smith.
During my Phnom Penh photography walks I regularly came across a small community of the poorest. On a small plot of waste land, right on the edge of the Mekong […]
- UNStudio delivers International allure to the City of Groningen.
“We couldn’t make it anymore more fun.” The well-known winged advertising message from the tax authorities has now become famous tile wisdom in the Netherlands. With the new office building […]
- Eye (I) Care for Cambodia
At least 1 billion people have a vision impairment that could have been prevented or has yet to be addressed. In 2016 I was asked to do some portraits for […]
- ”Harvest for the World in Cambodia.”
NGOs in Cambodia provide a wide range of services to communities across the country.
- Ferrari 488 Spider, a Superb Visual Driving Experience.
Looking at the Ferrari 488 Spider for the first time is an overwhelming visual experience. Photographing the Corso Red color Ferrari on a beautiful Sunday morning is an invitation to […]
- Street Photography and how it made me a better photographer.
Over the last years “street photography” has become a favorite genre for many photography enthusiasts. Street photography, what is it? The definition of street photography is often debated, but for […]
- Cars & Motorbikes shoots by Michael Klinkhamer Fotografie Studio Amsterdam
Selection of remarkable international road trips and photoshoots in Europe for magazines and some of the best automobile manufactures in the world. Porsche Boxter S Roadtrip on the Route Napoleon […]
- The Art of Portrait Photography
Peter Klashorst is after 60 years of making art a certified “art barbarian” and one of the last art Mohicans. He was at a very young age confident enough to sell his first paintings and never stopped.
- Photo essay of hope and optimism in Cambodia.
The people dwelling here in Phnom Penh- Steung Meanchey still find housing and employment in recycling and garbage collecting
- Hidden landmines and explosives in Cambodia
Hidden landmines and explosives in Cambodia
- Portrait Photography Aboriginals – ‘Time travellers along the highway’
‘Time travelers along the highway’ project 2020. Portretfotografie van Aboriginals.
- Herman Brood painting in his studio
In the 1990s, I visited Herman Brood in his studio for a photoshoot and a portrait session for HP/de tijd.
- Govert de Roos – 50 years a photographer exhibition
Govert de Roos, now 67 years young is one of the legendary Dutch photographers at the top of the international entertainment and music scene for decades.We meet like old-time Amsterdam photo buddy’s in his studio and yes, it’s been a while. Coffee?
- The Taj Mahal from an unusual perspective
In 1988 I wanted to travel and explore India. The largest subcontinent in Asia and the birthplace of the major religions in Buddhism and Hinduism. I felt it was the most beautiful and exciting place to travel and do some great photography.
- The rickshaws of Phnom Penh
The rickshaws – in Cambodia we call them Cyclo’s – still dominate the street life of Phnom Penh. It is all about the pure muscle workforce.